“We were immediately drawn to your demeanor and professionalism”
Two “Get Started” options to choose from:
Elite Recruit Full Evaluation (3 parts)
1. On Course Evaluation
The warm-up and 9 hole on course portion of the initial evaluation serves to assess a player’s current level of play with respect to college recruiting potential and their ability and willingness to improve and play at the collegiate level.
- Areas assessed include: ball striking, basic fundamentals, golf IQ, short game creativity, putting, green reading, on course management, mental toughness, attitude, decision-making, pre-shot routine, focus, fitness level, nutrition habits and practice routines
2. College Recruiting Consultation
The college recruiting consultation will follow the on course evaluation and will take approximately 2 hours. Brandi will walk a family through the College Recruiting Game Plan and explain the steps of the recruiting process specific to the player’s graduation year. She will help a family better understand where the player currently stands in the recruiting process, discuss their expectations for the future and provide directions on how they should begin to tackle the process most successfully.
- Areas assessed include: tournament resume, academics, current coach communication, top college choices, location preference, importance of size, religious schools, likes/dislikes, financial contribution, social interests, golf demands of college program, academic expectations
3. College Recruiting Swing and Short Game Video
- Shots will be filmed during the on course portion of the evaluation then edited to create a full college recruiting video to use with a player’s resume
To be conducted in Greenville, SC or at player’s home golf course, unless other arrangements can be made. Travel expenses and travel time will incur an additional charge for travel outside of 60 miles of Greenville, SC.
A full assessment and recommendation report will be sent within 5 days. A follow-up phone call will be included within 2 weeks to discuss any further questions.
Elite Recruit Initial Consultation (1 part)
College Recruiting Consultation Only (does not include on course time or recruiting video)
- Brandi will walk a family through the College Recruiting Game Plan and explain the steps of the recruiting process specific to the player’s graduation year. She will help a family better understand where the player currently stands in the recruiting process, discuss their expectations for the future and provide directions on how they should begin to tackle the process most successfully. This consultation will provide a family with a more realistic outlook on the process specific to the player’s resume, academics, work ethic, and skill level.
- Areas covered include:
- Review of player’s resume and video
- NCAA rules and regulations
- Process for researching and contacting realistic schools and programs
- Top college choices and preferences
- Current coach communications
- Procedure for scheduling and taking visits
- Financial contribution
- Golf demands of college programs
- Academic expectations
- Player development (goal setting, time management, on course attitude)
- Junior tournament schedules
- Brandi will provide a detailed outline for player and parents to follow
- 30-minute phone call to discuss follow-up questions within 2 weeks
- To be conducted by online virtual meeting or in person in Greenville, SC